Used Procomac Uniaqua Sterilised Water System
The Uniaqua system has been designed for the continuous production of sterile water for any use involved in a aseptic filling line. The plant is moreover equipped with a unit that allows the elimination of peroxides from the water utilized for the production of sterile water.
The Uniaqua unit is a modular system made up of six units:
1) Water Buffer Unit: A tank containing the water to be treated. It allows for the accumulation of enough water to carry out all the cycles required by the plant. It is provided with a centrifugal pump (controlled by a inverter) for delivering the water to the carbon filter for the peroxides removal and then to the heat exchanger for the thermal treatment.
2) Heating Unit – A tubular heat exchanger for the heating of the water with steam, and of all the steam control and management components.
3) Heat Exchanging Unit – A three-section plate heat exchanger: heat recovery water on water, first cooling section and second cooling section.
4) Thermal Holding Pipe – A AISI 304 tube connected by 180 welded curves. The thermal dwell pipe length is calculated in order to be able to hold the fluid to be treated for 30 seconds at the sterilisation temperature, at a 15,000 l/h flow rate.
5) Carbon Filter Tank – Not available.
6) Electrical Cabinet – This consists of all the equipment (control instruments, synoptic panel, operator panel, selectors, switches etc.) required for managing the plant components.
Documentation and manuals are available.
System last operational at Britvic Rugby.