Used Procomac Uniflux CIP Processing System
A System for receiving products, processing energy – steam and air into sterile steam and air and receiving, transporting and controlling sterilants and agents for CIP and SIP that later come into direct or indirect contact with the product.
1) Steam Supply Unit – It consists of all the devices and piping to control and supply steam to the Steritank and the sterilising filters during their sterilisation and to the steam barriers during all the time, in which the aseptic line is switched on.
2) Air Supply Unit – It consists of the pressure reducers, 1 filter for the air prefiltration, and of all the devices and piping to control and supply this air.
3) Nitrogen Supply Unit – It consists of a pressure reducer, interception valves and of all the devices and piping to control and supply the nitrogen.
4) Sterilising Filters – Two sterilising filters and the devices for sterilising, cooling and operating them.
5) Steritank – (not available)
6) Electric Panel – The equipment (control instruments, selectors, switches etc.) required for managing the devices installed on the uniflux
Manuals and documentation available.
Last operational at Britvic Rugby.