Over the course of the last 6 months we have worked to fabricate, refurbish, modify, supply and install over 20 tanks and vessels, with a combined capacity of over 2,500,000 litres. This is part of a large scale project for one of the U.K’s largest cider producers.
The project included the following vessels:
- 9-off 200,000 litre insulated and jacketed DPV’s
- 2-off 230,000 litre insulated and jacketed DPV’s
- 3-off 60,000 litre conical fermenter vessels
- 2-off New TVI 30,000 litre cladded storage tanks
- 4-off 20,000 litre jacketed and clad bright beer tanks
Our expert removals and installations team were on site for one week during the main installation phase, which was completed efficiently and safely. Due to the size and positioning of the tanks, the project required a 500 tonne central crane lifting 43m over an existing tank farm.